First, I don't think I mentioned this here, but some time in April and March, I went through all of my crap and counted all of the characters I've ever made. It took a long time, but I got most of them.
I would list them here, but that would be ridiculous. Some of them are nameless yet still important and all that yadda yadda. I didn't count some because they didn't fit under a certain criteria and stuff, and some of my characters have been lost forever due to throwing stuff away. So yeah, 891+ characters.
It's kind of a big deal to me because I really
like character designing, and besides wanting to be a voice actress, I'd love to be a character designer as a backup, and own a maid cafe as the third back up, and be an astronomer or something as the fourth, novelist as the fifth and a-- look, I have weeaboo dreams, deal with it.
I'm back from AX and um yeah. Good stuff. Sorry if I accidentally deleted some of your stuff out of my inbox. I do that a lot. I click and click and whoops. And sorry for not commenting as often. It's just so much damn stuff and I don't have anything to say anyway so I just fave most of the time.
So um, in other news, I'm going to finally try to finish Red-Handed by February. I don't even care if I rush it, I just want to finish it. I'm sick of having all of these stories sitting here and waiting to be worked on. Red-Handed comes first. I considered finishing it as a musical because I'm lazy. :U Still considering.
-Sekai Sagasu? Ehh. I'll see. I'm just too damn lazy to want to animate more episodes (though I'd have way better voices for them oh ho ho!). I'll do something with it later. Maybe not an animation. I'm thinking of drawing like..."epic" pictures that depict what's going on in the story. It's best in game form, but I can't make a game. XD;;
-Temade would be next. You know those old pictures that I keep on posting with the profiles? Yeah, I'm trying to start on Temade right after the last one is posted, and that'll be in February.
-Dead Story? I'll bring it out after Temade. Hell, maybe during Temade. The plot to Temade isn't too hard to grasp or anything. It's kind of a slice of life until...some point.
-I'm Still a Boy is...well it's not too hard for me to finish. It won't be some long novel. I got a lot done, I just had to stop for fan fics.
-Everything else will have to wait.
Welp, tag time:
1->You must post these rules.
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (Lol. No.)
5->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him. (Eh.)
6->No tag backs. (Meh.)
7->No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people. (lolfuqdat)
10 things about me are....
1. I just really want to have more friends to discuss Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei with. Even if I don't agree with your ending speculations, I'm still interested in hearing about what you think. :C
2. I roleplay as...mostly...boys...how did this happen?
3. Sometimes, I end up doing crap that the characters I roleplay do. It's the worst.
4. Hurr, I tried to lose weight. Laugh. Go ahead, laugh. This fat's not going anywhere. XD
5. I'd rather just sit in silence, but when it's just me and someone else, I can't help but think that they want me to talk. OTL
6. I think I talk about myself too much. OTL Like, I might be saying something and I suddenly start talking about myself. It's disgusting.
7. I don't want to die while listening to music from anime. I'd die of embarrassment. "Oh this girl was in a car crash while listening to her ipod. What song is playing?" "...Hagane no Kokoro by...Paku Romi...?" "Weeb" Me: I-I don't even watch Fullmetal Alchemist! No really! I just got the song randomly. D: "Excuse me? Please stay dead." I'm serious guys. When my bro drives I turn off my ipod and just watch the road just in case.
8. I've been avoiding the Homestuck fandom. They just piss me off sometimes.
9. I want to be a voice actress, but I doubt that I can become one. I always sound like I have a cold and I can't even sing properly. But...I love to do it-- voice acting AND singing, so I still do them.
10. Sometimes when I say that I'm busy...I'm not. It's just that I become overwhelmed with a decent amount of crap to do quite a bit. Or...maybe sometimes that is busy...
The Questions from
1)What's you favorite TV series?
-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. :U
2)How many languages do you speak?
-Just English and a little French.
3)What's your favorite pokemon?
-Um...well...I actually really love Squirtle, but I've had a bond with my Charmander plushie for years. I'm not a fire type person though, and turtles happened to be my favorite animal so... I dunno.
4)Find 3 blue objects in your room and tell us something about them.
-...A pack of water bottles. I drew one of them last night.
-Washing detergent lid. I cut myself on it on accident once or twice.
-Blue "Got Spirit?" shirt that I'm wearing from my old high school (Senior year version). I asked for a 3X so that I could wear it as a pajama shirt in later years. It took them like an hour to find one this size. I felt no remorse. Why weren't they prepared for the big people of our school huh?
5)What's your favorite fruit?
6)Which super power would you like to have?
-Hmmm, to fly.
7)What color are you eyes and your hair?
-Uh...they used to be hazel but I guess they're just brown eyes now. And my hair is really dark brown.
8)Can you play any musical instruments?
-Yes, sort of. I guess you didn't ask which instruments, so I'll spare you that crap.
9)What's the last song you were listening to?
-Mn...I'm listening to one now, but you want...the one I was listening to before this? Um... -looks on iTunes, since it's on shuffle- ... Dota.
10)What color are you favorite socks?
-Uh...well...I don't really have a favorite...though I guess I got some cute Pepe Le Pew socks not so long ago. They're like...black, white, green, and blue?
My Questions for the next few are.....
1) Are you annoyed to do this Tag?
-Not really. It's been a while since I've done one.
2) Are you talking to people right this instant?
-Just got off the phone with someone. I'm supposed to be getting ready I guess.
3) Have you read the Song of Ice and Fire Series? If So: Who are your top 5 favorite characters?
4) Who is your all time favorite singer? (From anything...)
-Um...hmm...I guess I really like Stanislas if we're going for single singer and not bands, but my favorite band is Tally Hall if that's what you mean.
5) Are you Bored?
-Nah. I wanted to play Persona 4 today, but I guess I have to go outside and stuff. Never a dull moment.
6) What's your most favorite song at this moment?
-Um...my favorite? Um...that's a tough one, sorry.
7) Do you plan on going somewhere this weekend?
-I just want to stay inside. I have something I have to do too...like um...drafting...? I don't get drafting much.
8) Is your hair straight, wavy, or curly...?
-Right now it's in extension braids, but my natural hair is...nappy. :U Maybe um... curly? Wavy? Sorry but I can't really describe it.
9) If I asked, would you watch or read The Ice and Fire Series: Game of Thrones?
-Uhm... if you gave me the books and the dvds. I suck at looking up stuff for myself. It takes me months.
10) Do you even read at all...?
-Of course. I just finished a pretty crappy series yesterday. Now I'm going to read...stuff. I have a lot of books piling up since I keep on buying them and I only read on the bus to college these days.
So I think I'm supposed to come up with questions?:
1. So how about Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?
2. Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
3. Yes, no, or nes?
4. Are you a racist?
5. Why are you a racist?
6. Why do you hate?
7. Why do you hate America?
8. Why is face?
9. Don't you know?
10. Hey honey, I packed your lunch. I'm going to record your shows while you're gone. DAMN IT LOOK AT THESE CLOTHES THEY'RE A MESS?
EH. If you want to do it then do it. I'll like...throw you on the list and it'll be as if I actually tagged you. It'll be great.
This thing below, I'll have to update it eventually.
Clubs I'm in (Out-dated):
This helps me out a lot. -nod nod-
--------------------------------------------------------P.S. If you're requesting that we comment if we fave your deviation then **** that. What could you possibly do? Beat me? Come and find me. But what's this? Oh right, you don't know where I live. Have fun. I comment and fave at will, not at your command.